10:00 am - 04:00 pm
Discover the exciting world of STEM through demonstrations & learning opportunities
- Participate in activities with professors and students from Bay District Schools, GCSC and FSU PC
- Explore submissions to the Invention Convention
- Discover technology at work at both campuses
- Watch demonstrations by high school and college students
- See technology the Naval Surface Warfare Center designs, builds and uses
- Learn about STEM careers
Join us from 1 - 4 p.m. on Saturday, April 13, 2019 on the campuses of GCSC & FSU PC
- 10 a.m. - 12 p.m. / Judging (inventions must be set up and ready by 9:45 a.m.)
- 1 - 3 p.m. / Demonstrations & Activities
- 3 - 4 p.m. / Awards Ceremony
Everyone in the community is invited to attend this free event; food & refreshments will be provided.
The mission of the Invention Convention, a partnership among Florida State University Panama City, Gulf Coast State College, the Naval Surface Warfare Center Panama City Division and Bay District Schools, is to nurture interest in science, technology, engineering and mathematics that perpetuates a pipeline of expertise for our local military, public and private enterprises and assures access to successful careers for our youth.
Location: Gulf Coast State College
Contact Number: https://www.gulfcoast.edu/inventionconvention/